Automatically Attaching Bullets

Melody

      29th Jan 2010
I developed a bullet format for an email I sent out a while back and now
those same bullets are attaching themselves to every email I reply to in
outlook.

Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

      29th Jan 2010
"Melody" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...

>I developed a bullet format for an email I sent out a while back and now
> those same bullets are attaching themselves to every email I reply to in
> outlook.

Sounds like you modified the template or stationery you're using. Can't tell,
though with the derth of information you supplied. No Outlook version and no
description of what application you use to compose your messages.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]