PC Review

automatic range - named range give me circular reference...

George Thorogood

22nd Feb 2007

Hello. I want to put some functions down at the bottom of a column. Like a count of visible unique cells.
Found VBA script for that. But I want the range to be dynamic. Like from A2 to row of the function in question
- 1 in the A column. So if my function is currently at the bottom of the column at A87, I want the range to be A2:A86.
Found the method for named dynamic ranges, but, it gives me a circular reference error when I try to actually use
it in the function. So is there another method or way to fix the circular reference problem?

Thanks!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off