Auditing policy change within the domain...help

brianpyper@hotmail.com

      21st Mar 2007
All,

I am looking to enable auditing policy change within the domain to get
event logs for changes in AD etc, I know I can go to a DC's admin
tools --> local security policies --> audit policy but would that turn
on policy change for just that DC or would I have to go to GPMC and
make changes in the default domain policy?

Thanks,

Brian.

Roger Abell [MVP]

      23rd Mar 2007
You need to define what auditing you want in a GPO that is
linked to the Domain Controllers OU.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...