Audio problems-sounds like a tunnel

=?Utf-8?B?Z3JlZW54czc=?=

      25th Feb 2007
Yesterday i bought and ran System Mechanic 7 "full sevice for your PC"..Did
all my tune-ups..and now everything i listen to from WMP to stuff on web
sites sounds like its being played through a tunnel (before it was fine)..i
checked the volume controlls..all normal..i tried trouble shooting it..no
luck..If anyone can help..where do i go from here??

=?Utf-8?B?UmFqS29obGk=?=

      26th Feb 2007
Have you checked the settings of your Equalizer or Sound Mixer? Running in
System Tray (near the clock). See the following picture.

http://supcontent.gateway.com/suppor...oundeffect.gif

If you have the same configuration then make sure that Environment is set to
None and Voice Cancellation is unchecked and KEY value is set +0.