Attachments in Contact notes

Amy Brooks

      11th Jun 2009
Hi,

If I have an attachment in the Notes section of Contacts, it shows a big
icon with the label etc. Is there a way to change the view of attachments, so
they are in a list, rather than a lot of large icons?

Thanks,
Amy

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

      14th Jun 2009
It depends on how you put the attachments in the contact item. If you use
Right Click and drag the item to the contact, when you release the mouse you
will be presented with choices.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, Amy Brooks asked:

| Hi,
|
| If I have an attachment in the Notes section of Contacts, it shows a
| big icon with the label etc. Is there a way to change the view of
| attachments, so they are in a list, rather than a lot of large icons?
|
| Thanks,
| Amy

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

      14th Jun 2009
If its not an option when you right click on them, no. Inserting as objects
(the default method) always uses the large icons and some older versions
might support a list view.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email: