attaching pdf file with main word document in mail merge

=?Utf-8?B?WWFkYXY=?=

      13th Aug 2005
i want to mail through mail merge.
there is some message written in word and a pdf file (broucher) to attach
along with that. I know how to mail merge but i don't know how to attach a
file along with main document.

with regards

Doug Robbins

      13th Aug 2005
See the article "Mail Merge to E-mail with Attachments" at

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Yadav" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>i want to mail through mail merge.
> there is some message written in word and a pdf file (broucher) to attach
> along with that. I know how to mail merge but i don't know how to attach a
> file along with main document.
>
> with regards

Graham Mayor

      13th Aug 2005
See the article prepared by fellow MVP Doug Robbins at
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

--
Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com