Attach Word document to a text box in Excel

Ahmed Habib

      15th Jul 2009
Hello, again

Thank you very much for your prompt response to my yesterday's question on
captioned subject.

Please note that your reply message contained no writing at all. what I
received is a blank empty page .

I shall highly appreciate it if you please try to send the message again,
including the answer to my above mentioned question.

Best regards

Dave Peterson

      15th Jul 2009
If you can read this post: