PC Review

ASUS ROG Maximus V Formula

Webmistress

9th Jul 2012
Hardware Heaven have reviewed the ASUS ROG Maximus V Formula motherboard which they describe as having a great mix of features and performance:

Quote:
"When one of the largest brands around releases a product in their premium family of components the chances are that it is going to impress. In the case of the Maximus V Formula that is very much the result. At a basic level the board is built well with quality, branded components used throughout. Nice extra touches such as premium audio capacitors, the headphone amp and enhanced VRM cooler are then added to the PCB taking it a step above many out there. The fact that there is another board in the family that's even higher spec is hard to believe (the Maximus V Extreme) but many of that boards features are present here, like the 8+4 power phase design. Really this version is about bringing key features to a more affordable price point than the Extreme and there is no problem with that."
You can read their full review here.

"Other girl's luxuries are my necessities, so buddy, beware!"

@120Hz

9th Jul 2012

Gigabyte Z87X-OC | i7 4770K @ 4.4Ghz | Corsair H80i | 16Gb TeamGroup Vulcan Orange
EVGA 780 FTW | Creative X-FI Titanium HD | 500Gb Samsung EVO SSD + 4TB's of Storage
Corsair HX850 | Logitech G25 | Ducky Shine III | Deathadder 2013 | Wireless 360 Pad
Corsair Carbide 300R | BenQ XL2420T | Acoustic Energy Aego M | Windows 8.1 64 Bit

Captain Crunchie, Retired

9th Jul 2012
I think I just seen V_R's bank manager runnin down the street.

“I am the dreadful menace. The one whose will is done. The haunting chill upon your neck. I am the Conundrum.”

10th Jul 2012
I want one !!!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: