Associating IMG Files

Johnny

      14th Jul 2004
I am not sure if I am in the right area but when I am
trying to open an IMG file from the web I receive an
error about associating. I think I understand associating
files but how do I know what program to associate with.

Doesn't windows have a default image program?

Is there someplace I can go to get easy step by step
instructions?

Help

I hope I don't sound to unintelligent

Thanks

Dan Seur

      14th Jul 2004
Go to (and bookmark) <http://filext.com/>

It's a database of info about file extensions and what programs use them.