Assign Sounds to Contacts

Dave

      29th May 2009
Is it possible to assign different alert sounds to different contacts? I was
hoping I could assign a specific sound to supervisors and another for
employees or vendors. Is this possible?

Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]

      29th May 2009

> Is it possible to assign different alert sounds to different contacts? I
> was
> hoping I could assign a specific sound to supervisors and another for
> employees or vendors. Is this possible?

You can't assign ANY alert sounds to ANY contacts. Contacts don't have
alerts. Mail messages and reminders do.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]