assembly information for web site

BillE

      1st Nov 2006
For a class or windows application, I can access the assembly information
screen by double-clicking on My Project.

How do I access and modify this information for a web site?

Thanks
Bill

bruce barker \(sqlwork.com\)

      1st Nov 2006
asp.net 2.0 does not use a project file. also (by default) there is an
assembly per page and one for the app_code files. this make a default had to
implement.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

"BillE" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:eIKKjvc$(E-Mail Removed)...
> For a class or windows application, I can access the assembly information
> screen by double-clicking on My Project.
>
> How do I access and modify this information for a web site?
>
> Thanks
> Bill

BillE

      1st Nov 2006
Then I guess I'll build my own class for tracking of major version / minor
version / build / revision, copyright, etc. for a web site.

Thanks
Bill

"bruce barker (sqlwork.com)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
in message news:%23ug$EUd$(E-Mail Removed)...
> asp.net 2.0 does not use a project file. also (by default) there is an
> assembly per page and one for the app_code files. this make a default had
> to implement.
>

> -- bruce (sqlwork.com)
>

> "BillE" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:eIKKjvc$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> For a class or windows application, I can access the assembly information
>> screen by double-clicking on My Project.
>>
>> How do I access and modify this information for a web site?
>>
>> Thanks
>> Bill

Juan T. Llibre

      1st Nov 2006
If you install Web Deployment Projects:
http://weblogs.asp.net/scottgu/archi...06/429723.aspx

....you can version your ASP.NET websites.

Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/