Arrow Keys scroll across the page instead of to the next cell

Lance

      23rd Sep 2009
Excel 2007. Some how my settings have changed and I want to know how to
change them back. Now when I use the arrow keys it stays in the same cell and
scrolls the screen up and down or across the page as if I'm using the scroll
bars. I want it to just go to the next cell when I use the arrow keys.

Kassie

      23rd Sep 2009
Just press your <Scr Lk> key once. You are in scroll lock mode

--
HTH

Kassie

Replace xxx with hotmail