Appointments using Access/Outlook

Nancy

      11th Aug 2004
Hi,

Is it possible to enter a name, date and start time for
an appointment in an Access database and send those three
fields to Outlook automatically (like a control button)
to set up an appointment?

I would be eternally grateful to anyone who could help me
do this. The database part is working great, but my
client wants it to flow automatically into his Outlook.
He hates typing, so hates retyping more.

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

      11th Aug 2004
Yes, it's possible using Outlook automation -- in other words, writing VBA
code. If you're new to Outlook VBA macros, these web pages should help you
get started:

http://www.outlookcode.com/d/vb.htm

http://www.winnetmag.com/Articles/In...eID=21522&pg=1

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

news:426401c47fd9$6dbf7070$(E-Mail Removed)...