PC Review


Reply
Thread Tools Rate Thread

Application not visible in task manager

 
 
badzio
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      2nd Feb 2010
Hi all,

i've created application in c#. I run it on WindowsMobile, than go to
menu start->settings and run task manager (or, on some devices, run
memory->running processes). There is a lot of processes visible -
activesync, PIE etc. But there is no my application
Should I set any property to make my applicaion visible in taskmanager/
runnning processes?
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Chris Tacke, MVP
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      3rd Feb 2010
Give your form a text caption.


--

Chris Tacke, Embedded MVP
OpenNETCF Consulting
Giving back to the embedded community
http://community.OpenNETCF.com


"badzio" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all,
>
> i've created application in c#. I run it on WindowsMobile, than go to
> menu start->settings and run task manager (or, on some devices, run
> memory->running processes). There is a lot of processes visible -
> activesync, PIE etc. But there is no my application
> Should I set any property to make my applicaion visible in taskmanager/
> runnning processes?


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
badzio
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      3rd Feb 2010
I try. But topbar (with caption) is invisible, my application is in
fullscreen mode. I hope that it's not a problem.

On 3 Lut, 01:05, "Chris Tacke, MVP" <ctacke.at.opennetcf.dot.com>
wrote:
> Give your form a text caption.
>
> --
>
> Chris Tacke, Embedded MVP
> OpenNETCF Consulting
> Giving back to the embedded communityhttp://community.OpenNETCF.com
>
> "badzio" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> > Hi all,

>
> > i've created application in c#. I run it on WindowsMobile, than go to
> > menu start->settings and run task manager (or, on some devices, run
> > memory->running processes). There is a lot of processes visible -
> > activesync, PIE etc. But there is no my application
> > Should I set any property to make my applicaion visible in taskmanager/
> > runnning processes?


 
Reply With Quote
 
Chris Tacke, MVP
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      3rd Feb 2010
It will still show up in the task manager.

-Chris

"badzio" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I try. But topbar (with caption) is invisible, my application is in
> fullscreen mode. I hope that it's not a problem.
>
> On 3 Lut, 01:05, "Chris Tacke, MVP" <ctacke.at.opennetcf.dot.com>
> wrote:
>> Give your form a text caption.
>>
>> --
>>
>> Chris Tacke, Embedded MVP
>> OpenNETCF Consulting
>> Giving back to the embedded communityhttp://community.OpenNETCF.com
>>
>> "badzio" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> > Hi all,

>>
>> > i've created application in c#. I run it on WindowsMobile, than go to
>> > menu start->settings and run task manager (or, on some devices, run
>> > memory->running processes). There is a lot of processes visible -
>> > activesync, PIE etc. But there is no my application
>> > Should I set any property to make my applicaion visible in taskmanager/
>> > runnning processes?

>


 
Reply With Quote
 
badzio
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      3rd Feb 2010
Yeah, it works fine
Thanks a lot.

On 3 Lut, 21:24, "Chris Tacke, MVP" <ctacke.at.opennetcf.dot.com>
wrote:
> It will still show up in the task manager.
>
> -Chris
>
> "badzio" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> >I try. But topbar (with caption) is invisible, my application is in
> > fullscreen mode. I hope that it's not a problem.

>
> > On 3 Lut, 01:05, "Chris Tacke, MVP" <ctacke.at.opennetcf.dot.com>
> > wrote:
> >> Give your form a text caption.

>
> >> --

>
> >> Chris Tacke, Embedded MVP
> >> OpenNETCF Consulting
> >> Giving back to the embedded communityhttp://community.OpenNETCF.com

>
> >> "badzio" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

>
> >>news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>
> >> > Hi all,

>
> >> > i've created application in c#. I run it on WindowsMobile, than go to
> >> > menu start->settings and run task manager (or, on some devices, run
> >> > memory->running processes). There is a lot of processes visible -
> >> > activesync, PIE etc. But there is no my application
> >> > Should I set any property to make my applicaion visible in taskmanager/
> >> > runnning processes?


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
HELP: Desktop/Task Bar MISSING after Windows 2000 startup, but I can start desktop/task bar manually by issuing the 'CONTROL' command from TASK MANAGER/NEW TASK/RUN/CONTROL aniceguy45@hotmail.com Microsoft Windows 2000 Setup 0 4th Oct 2003 04:08 PM
HELP: Desktop/Task Bar MISSING after Windows 2000 startup, but I can start desktop/task bar manually by issuing the 'CONTROL' command from TASK MANAGER/NEW TASK/RUN/CONTROL aniceguy45@hotmail.com Microsoft Windows 2000 0 4th Oct 2003 03:52 PM
HELP: Desktop/Task Bar MISSING after Windows 2000 startup, but I can start desktop/task bar manually by issuing the 'CONTROL' command from TASK MANAGER/NEW TASK/RUN/CONTROL aniceguy45@hotmail.com Microsoft Windows 2000 Registry Archive 0 4th Oct 2003 03:01 AM
HELP: Desktop/Task Bar MISSING after Windows 2000 startup, but I can start desktop/task bar manually by issuing the 'CONTROL' command from TASK MANAGER/NEW TASK/RUN/CONTROL aniceguy45@hotmail.com Microsoft Windows 2000 Registry Archive 0 4th Oct 2003 03:01 AM
HELP: Desktop/Task Bar MISSING after Windows 2000 startup, but I can start desktop/task bar manually by issuing the 'CONTROL' command from TASK MANAGER/NEW TASK/RUN/CONTROL aniceguy45@hotmail.com Microsoft Windows 2000 Registry 0 4th Oct 2003 03:01 AM


Features
 

Advertising
 

Newsgroups
 


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:08 AM.