Jorg

      27th Oct 2003
Can titans be built in single player random maps? I
explore the secrets of the titans at my TC then it tells
me to find and dig up the lost titan gate, I thought it
was supposed to show up like a god power.

Jimmy S.

      27th Oct 2003
Hi Jorg,

Titans become available in the late game, around the time you would
usually build a wonder: The Mythic Age. Researching (or exploring)
the Secrets of the Titan, it's more like an age up than a God Power.

After you've completed the research, you'll see an icon for it in your
God Power slots. Select the icon, and then select a location on the
map where you can task builders to complete the gate and release
the Titan. (Use the "Call to" button to make all villagers work on it.

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

MS Support at: http://support.microsoft.com/default...d=sz;en-us;top

"Jorg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:018301c39c53$37135ba0$(E-Mail Removed)...
| Can titans be built in single player random maps? I
| explore the secrets of the titans at my TC then it tells
| me to find and dig up the lost titan gate, I thought it
| was supposed to show up like a god power.

Scott

      27th Oct 2003
How about in Campaigne mode when you're playing as the
Egyptions, (Titan Campaigne) and you survive the 15mins
then it tells you to build rocs, how do you build rocs
before that huge titan guy comes over and destroys
everything?

Scott