aol outgoing email problem

      10th May 2004
I am unable to send messages to all AOL addresses from
outlook 2000. I receive these messages fine. The
problem is not with my ISP as I can send messages
directly from that account. Any ideas?

Thx in advance

Adam Bailey

      10th May 2004
j <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I am unable to send messages to all AOL addresses from
> outlook 2000. I receive these messages fine. The
> problem is not with my ISP as I can send messages
> directly from that account. Any ideas?

For tips troubleshooting mail sent to AOL, see
<http://members.aol.com/adamkb/aol/mailfaq/#receiving>.

--
Adam Bailey | Chicago, Illinois
(E-Mail Removed) | Finger/Web for PGP & S/MIME