Anyway of opening .xlsx in excel 2000?

Roland

      26th Apr 2007
We received an email from a company we do business with in China, it has the
..xlsx extension I need to open it unfortunately our little company can't
afford the purchase of office 2007 yet. So is there any plug in or anyway
to open this file in 2000? I guess we could afford it if it was made
available to us for $3 a copy too.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Roland.

=?Utf-8?B?ZGx3?=

      26th Apr 2007
google office 2007 viewer and you get a link to something

"Roland" wrote:

> We received an email from a company we do business with in China, it has the
> ..xlsx extension I need to open it unfortunately our little company can't
> afford the purchase of office 2007 yet. So is there any plug in or anyway
> to open this file in 2000? I guess we could afford it if it was made
> available to us for $3 a copy too.
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
> Roland.

Dave Peterson

      26th Apr 2007
I think the easiest thing to do would be to ask the sender to save the file in
the older format and send that to you.

I bet your company isn't the only one that they have to do this for.

--

Dave Peterson