PC Review

Anything New Comming out soon

4th Jul 2005
I'm interested in replacing Final Fantasy 4. Right now I'm thinking about picking up guild wars becasue its free online play, and I can play at my leisure.

The again, I don't mind the $15.00 a month. So my question to you all is, is thier anything really really good to be comming out soon??? Soon I mean like next 6 months or soo. I am fairly patient. I was told that the next Final Fantasy game will only be comming out for Xbox(with no pc version to be heard of) becasue the PS3 with not have or support a hardrive. IS THAT TRUE--- WHAT IS SONY THINKING!!!!!

Oh yea, as roleplaying are my favorite, I like Action adventure as well. Infact I don't know what I like better, Kingdom Hearts or Final Fantasy. Any if anyone knows anything please leave a post with some details. I mostly check this forum at work and cannot access any sites to do with games or entertainment. So I'm relying on you guys, thanks.

Self Proclaimed King of the GBA SP. Who else can watch Final Fantasy Advent Children on their GAME BOY

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: