Annexes to Word Document

Keith

      30th Aug 2004
Is it possible to add annexes to a word document so the
attachments do not take on the characteristics of the main
document. Example: the document has 5 parts and I want
to add 2 attachments with each being independant of the
main document. Currently when I add the 2 attachemtns the
first will start as part 6 etc. I will have numerous
changes/updates the each attachment and I want to be avle
to add/cut paste as needed without having to manually edit
it attachment.

Please help,
Keith

Suzanne S. Barnhill

      30th Aug 2004
There's a limited amount you can control (page layout but not styles). See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...thSections.htm

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

news:011a01c48eb9$ae616950$(E-Mail Removed)...