ANN: Microsoft webcast on DataSets

Pablo Castro [MS]

      5th Apr 2005
Sorry for the spam, but I thought some of you might be interested on this

Next Thursday we'll be hosting a webcast on DataSets. The speaker will be
Kawajit Bedi, the Program Manager that's responsible for DataSet and "the
man" for DataSet-related stuff.

He'll focus on "how to get data into the DataSet". We'll focus on other
topics around DataSet in the future.

You'll also be able to ask questions directly.

More information here:
http://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/We...&Culture=en-US

--
Pablo Castro
Program Manager - ADO.NET Team

W.G. Ryan eMVP

      5th Apr 2005
Pablo - Even if you included a solicitation for P3n1s pills it wouldn't be
spam! I look forward to the webcast!

--
W.G. Ryan, MVP

www.tibasolutions.com | www.devbuzz.com | www.knowdotnet.com
"Pablo Castro [MS]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Sorry for the spam, but I thought some of you might be interested on this

> Next Thursday we'll be hosting a webcast on DataSets. The speaker will be
> Kawajit Bedi, the Program Manager that's responsible for DataSet and "the
> man" for DataSet-related stuff.
>
> He'll focus on "how to get data into the DataSet". We'll focus on other
> topics around DataSet in the future.
>
> You'll also be able to ask questions directly.
>
> More information here:

http://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/We...&Culture=en-US

> --
> Pablo Castro
> Program Manager - ADO.NET Team
> Microsoft Corp.

rights.

Sahil Malik [MVP]

      5th Apr 2005
This goes on my blog man !!

- Sahil Malik [MVP]
http://codebetter.com/blogs/sahil.malik/

"Pablo Castro [MS]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> Sorry for the spam, but I thought some of you might be interested on this

> Next Thursday we'll be hosting a webcast on DataSets. The speaker will be
> Kawajit Bedi, the Program Manager that's responsible for DataSet and "the
> man" for DataSet-related stuff.
>
> He'll focus on "how to get data into the DataSet". We'll focus on other
> topics around DataSet in the future.
>
> You'll also be able to ask questions directly.
>
> More information here:

http://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/We...&Culture=en-US

> --
> Pablo Castro
> Program Manager - ADO.NET Team
> Microsoft Corp.

rights.

Sahil Malik [MVP]

      5th Apr 2005
http://codebetter.com/blogs/sahil.ma.../05/61332.aspx

<--- THERE

- Sahil Malik [MVP]
http://codebetter.com/blogs/sahil.malik/

"Sahil Malik [MVP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> This goes on my blog man !!
>
> - Sahil Malik [MVP]
> http://codebetter.com/blogs/sahil.malik/
>

> "Pablo Castro [MS]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Sorry for the spam, but I thought some of you might be interested on

this

> > Next Thursday we'll be hosting a webcast on DataSets. The speaker will

be
> > Kawajit Bedi, the Program Manager that's responsible for DataSet and

"the
> > man" for DataSet-related stuff.
> >
> > He'll focus on "how to get data into the DataSet". We'll focus on other
> > topics around DataSet in the future.
> >
> > You'll also be able to ask questions directly.
> >
> > More information here:

http://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/We...&Culture=en-US

> > --
> > Pablo Castro
> > Program Manager - ADO.NET Team
> > Microsoft Corp.

> rights.

Greg Low [MVP]

      7th Apr 2005
Now to explain to Wendy why I need to get up at 4am...

Looking forward to it !

Greg