i am not receiving ip from the dhcp or router whats the problem

=?Utf-8?B?c2FuZGVlcC5i?=

      8th Aug 2007
i have changed the reg details still i am not getting ip thr, something wrong
some times its working some times its not why so ? i want to assign ip from
dhcp so what what things i need to do ? also connecting at the last moment

Barb Bowman

      8th Aug 2007
if you've done the regedit for the DHCP broadcast, then is this when
waking from sleep? If yes, try

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928233/en-us

--

Barb Bowman