Always allow session cookies registry key

=?Utf-8?B?c2xhbWI=?=

      23rd Mar 2006
In the Cookies settings (Internet Properties | Privacy tab | Advanced
button), there is an option named "Always allow session cookies". I try to
find the registry key related to this particular setting but I can't find it.

Is someone already found it?

Thanks.

Jon Kennedy

      24th Mar 2006
That setting has to do with the "Internet" security zone. The settings and
registry location can be found in this article:

Description of Internet Explorer security zones registry entries
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=182569

--

Jon R. Kennedy
Charlotte, NC, USA

"slamb" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In the Cookies settings (Internet Properties | Privacy tab | Advanced
> button), there is an option named "Always allow session cookies". I try to
> find the registry key related to this particular setting but I can't find
> it.
>
> Is someone already found it?
>
> Thanks.

=?Utf-8?B?c2xhbWI=?=