All mail is being returned to me as undeliverable

Courtney

      14th Jun 2004
All my outgoing mail is being returned from the system
administrator and I am really not sure why. I went out
of town for a few days and all of a sudden this is
happending. Does someone have any insight into this?

Thank-you,
Courtney

Roady [MVP]

      14th Jun 2004
Not without more info like account, version of Outlook, exact error message,
etc...

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-Creating Signatures

-----
"Courtney" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1c21c01c45226$d4ef1650$(E-Mail Removed)...
> All my outgoing mail is being returned from the system
> administrator and I am really not sure why. I went out
> of town for a few days and all of a sudden this is
> happending. Does someone have any insight into this?
>
> Thank-you,
> Courtney

      14th Jun 2004
I am running outlook 2002 and this is the following error
message:
Your message did not reach some or all of the intended
recipients.