Age of Mythology video card problem

=?Utf-8?B?UmFnZSBMaXBweQ==?=

      24th Nov 2004
I get an error when I try to run age of mythology that says I have an
unsupported graphics card. Here's what I've got:
VIA/S3G UniChrome IGP

Under my DirectX Diagnostic Tool display menu, it tells me it's Approx.
Total Memory: 64.0 MB.

This is the message I get when I try to run it:
Video Card 0: vtdisp.dll VIA/S3G UniChrome IGP Vendor(0x1106) Device(0x7205)

I just want to know if there's a way I can solve my problem here without
wasting money on a new graphics card since this is the only game I've had
this problem with.

Jimmy S.

      24th Nov 2004
Hi Rage,

Try: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/331147

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

"Rage Lippy" <Rage (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I get an error when I try to run age of mythology that says I have an
> unsupported graphics card. Here's what I've got:
> VIA/S3G UniChrome IGP
>
> Under my DirectX Diagnostic Tool display menu, it tells me it's Approx.
> Total Memory: 64.0 MB.
>
> This is the message I get when I try to run it:
> Video Card 0: vtdisp.dll VIA/S3G UniChrome IGP Vendor(0x1106) Device(0x7205)
>
> I just want to know if there's a way I can solve my problem here without
> wasting money on a new graphics card since this is the only game I've had
> this problem with.

New Member

      15th Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by =?Utf-8?B?UmFnZSBMaXBweQ==?= View Post

: