Adding R2 DC to existing 2003 domain

Strunk

      5th Jan 2008
Hello,

I need to add a Windows 2003 R2 server as DC to my existing Windows 2003
domain with both
2000 and 2003 DC's. Do i need to run a ADPREP in order to add the new R2 DC
to my domain ?.

TIA,
Strunk

Meinolf Weber

      5th Jan 2008
Hello Strunk,

Yes, i assume that the schema was upgraded for 2003? So take the second cd
from R2 set and run adprep /forestprep and adprep /domainprep again.

Best regards

Meinolf Weber
no rights.
** HELP us help YOU!!! http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

> Hello,
>
> I need to add a Windows 2003 R2 server as DC to my existing Windows
> 2003
> domain with both
> 2000 and 2003 DC's. Do i need to run a ADPREP in order to add the new
> R2 DC
> to my domain ?.
> TIA,
> Strun