Adding ExtendedProperties to a DataColumn in a DataSet

Picho

      8th May 2005
Hi guys,

Is it possible to add ExtendedProperties to a DataColumn defined in a
DataTable?
I know how to do this programmaticly but i want to add it to the XSLT schema
so I could consume it and see it using a web-reference.

Thanx,

Picho

Picho

      8th May 2005