adding data labels to an XY scatterplot

acscherwin

      30th Apr 2010
I have three columns of data, a label column, an X axis value, and a Y axis
value. I graphed the XY as a scatterplot but would like to be able to add
the label column on top of the scatterplot to show the labels of each XY
point. Any ideas on how to do this?

Jon Peltier

      1st May 2010
Go to http://appspro.com and download the XY Chart Labeler. It allows
you to label a chart series with labels in cells.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.