Add a smiling face to my mail

=?Utf-8?B?c21pbGluZyBmYWNl?=

      28th Mar 2007
How do I, add a smiling face to my mail?

Roady [MVP]

      28th Mar 2007
Set Word as your email editor and type or :-). AutoCorrect will change it
to a smiley. If you are in a bad mood and want to express that use or :-(

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

-----
"smiling face" <smiling (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do I, add a smiling face to my mail?

=?Utf-8?B?SmFuZXQgQg==?=

      28th Mar 2007
Simply change to HTML view and type