Add Remove Program

Prabhat

      11th May 2005
Hi All,

I have a problem in the Control Panel - "Add Remove Program Programs".

Since last few days (7 days) I found some change in the Add Remove program
window: -

1) I am not able to see all my programs in the List. (Before I can see all).
2) "Change / Remove" button is disabled for 90% of the Items that I can see
in the LIST Now. Also for these items the Size and last used value also not
displayed.

I Have Installed all the Program using Administrator user and I am the Only
user in the PC. Now also I am logging as Administrator.

All the latest software that I am installing is displayed correctly.

Please Help.

Thanks
Prabhat

Jerold Schulman