Add PhotoDraw Color Picker to MS Office especially Powerpoint.

=?Utf-8?B?RHVrZVc=?=

      15th Apr 2006
Is it possible for you to add the Color Picker available in your discontinued
PhotoDraw product to Microsoft office applications especially Powerpoint.

I believe this is an easy but powerful enhancemenmt you can make without
much research since you already havethe codes in PhotoDraw.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...lic.powerpoint

Bill Dilworth

      15th Apr 2006
http://www.pptxtreme.com/colorpicker.asp
http://www.prall.net/tools/colorcop/

--
Bill Dilworth
A proud member of the Microsoft PPT MVP Team

"DukeW" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is it possible for you to add the Color Picker available in your
> discontinued
> PhotoDraw product to Microsoft office applications especially Powerpoint.
>
> I believe this is an easy but powerful enhancemenmt you can make without
> much research since you already havethe codes in PhotoDraw.
>
> ----------------
> this
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...lic.powerpoint

=?Utf-8?B?RHVrZVc=?=

      15th Apr 2006
Thanks, Bill.

I recently bought Pptxtreme's Color Picker but I just thought Microsoft can
just add this feature since they have that in the discontinued PhotoDraw
program.

Take care.

I'm checking your website, too! Best regards.

"Bill Dilworth" wrote:

> http://www.pptxtreme.com/colorpicker.asp
> http://www.prall.net/tools/colorcop/
>
> --
> Bill Dilworth
> A proud member of the Microsoft PPT MVP Team
> Users helping fellow users.
> http://billdilworth.mvps.org
> -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
> vestprog2@ Please read the PowerPoint FAQ pages.
> yahoo. They answer most of our questions.
> com www.pptfaq.com
> ..
>

> "DukeW" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Is it possible for you to add the Color Picker available in your
> > discontinued
> > PhotoDraw product to Microsoft office applications especially Powerpoint.
> >
> > I believe this is an easy but powerful enhancemenmt you can make without
> > much research since you already havethe codes in PhotoDraw.

> > this
> >
> > http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...lic.powerpoint

Echo S

      16th Apr 2006
I think it's a great suggestion. I'll go vote for it now.

Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/powerpointannoy/
PPTLive! Sept 17-20, 2006 http://www.pptlive.com