How to add free news groups

Sudhanshu Rathore

      21st Nov 2003
Hi
I am finding trouble in adding free news groups only microsoft's are
being added so plz let me know how to add others or tell me the link of some
free servers
thanks

Bastet

      21st Nov 2003
Sudhanshu Rathore wrote:
> Hi
> I am finding trouble in adding free news groups only microsoft's
> are being added so plz let me know how to add others or tell me the
> link of some free servers
> thanks

This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 & 2003 from the
Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting
in one of these newsgroups:
microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x
microsoft.public.internet.mail.mac for the Macintosh version of OE

for all the microsoft.public newsgroups).

Also a good source of Outlook Express info can be found here:
http://www.tomsterdam.com