Add E-Mail Column for Contact Entry in Phone List

=?Utf-8?B?VHJlaGJlcmc=?=

      9th Dec 2006
I have tried to add a column to the Phone List view for adding e-mail
addresses. However, when I try to add the contact information directly in
the Phone List view by using the top of window, the E-Mail column will not
permit entry of data. How can this be enabled?

Thanks.

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

      9th Dec 2006
It can't. Open the Contact Record to enter email addresses.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
news:(E-Mail Removed)...