How to Add DataGridColumnStyle into the Vs Add button,

Marc R.

      19th Dec 2005
Hi all,
I just use the new found Class :
Class JoinTextBoxColumn
Inherits DataGridTextBoxColumn

Is there a way to lets VS 2002 to know that is more then
DataGridTextBoxColumn add DataGridBoolColumn.

I would like to add this one in the available list "Add"

I Will try to implement that into codes meanwhile ..

Thanks for any help there !

Cor Ligthert [MVP]

      19th Dec 2005
Marc,

Than the first thing you have to do is to make it as a seperated dll,
(creating a class library)

(I would than use one library for all these dll's)

Cor

Marc R.

      19th Dec 2005
thanks, Can you be more specific (I'm more then a Green programmer into
VB.net)

"Cor Ligthert [MVP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Marc,
>
> Than the first thing you have to do is to make it as a seperated dll,
> (creating a class library)
>
> (I would than use one library for all these dll's)
>
> Cor

Marc R.

      19th Dec 2005
OK I taught the solution I had was good, But I can't make it work, here the
case :

Table Customer :
Cus_ID
Blah1
blah2
blah3
ACTIVE (BooL)

Table Address
Add_ID
Cust_ID
phoneNumber

In the In the Grid I want on the same datarow to show Customer fields, and
Some Address field That belongs to that customer, HOW can I Acheive that ?

both table have a seperate SQLDataAdapters. : Da_customer and DA_Address

"Cor Ligthert [MVP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Marc,
>
> Than the first thing you have to do is to make it as a seperated dll,
> (creating a class library)
>
> (I would than use one library for all these dll's)
>
> Cor

Cor Ligthert [MVP]

      19th Dec 2005
Marc,

I assume that you want something as this.

http://www.vb-tips.com/default.aspx?...3-8a9529b2b38b

The tables can be of course as well in different datasets.

I hope this helps

Cor

"Marc R." <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> OK I taught the solution I had was good, But I can't make it work, here
> the case :
>
> Table Customer :
> Cus_ID
> Blah1
> blah2
> blah3
> ACTIVE (BooL)
>
> Table Address
> Add_ID
> Cust_ID
> phoneNumber
>
> In the In the Grid I want on the same datarow to show Customer fields, and
> Some Address field That belongs to that customer, HOW can I Acheive that ?
>
> both table have a seperate SQLDataAdapters. : Da_customer and DA_Address
>

> "Cor Ligthert [MVP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Marc,
>>
>> Than the first thing you have to do is to make it as a seperated dll,
>> (creating a class library)
>>
>> (I would than use one library for all these dll's)
>>
>> Cor

Seb

      19th Dec 2005
Hi

Another question

I need to stop a form from being closed until a varable is set. Have
tried using Me.Show in the form closing but VB compleins

Tried creating a second form called "autoloader"
So Form1Closed loads autoloader in turn calls form1 to open back up but
VB still complains

TIA

Seb.

Marc R.

      19th Dec 2005
hummmm "parent.state" as a third arguments .. I love that! thanks.

but guest what !?, I finally got the other one exemple (I gave) to work, It
is more complex but suite me better because of the datagridcolumnStyles that
I can ajust.

But if there is a way to add the 3rd option into the DataGridColumnStyle
Collection editor, that would be perfect.

But Thanks that Exemple Showed me how simple it it to Merge information from
Any source, I'm sure it will help many !

Thanks.