How to add a calendar object to Excel 2010?

hannu

      27th Mar 2012
Hi.

I would like to add a calendar object into my sheet, mutta in my list
Add Object there is no Calendar object and I have installed my Office
full.

Greatful for help.

hanski

merjet

      27th Mar 2012
Use the menu Developer | Insert Controls | More Controls (hammer and
wrench icon) | Calendar Control 10.0.
If Developer is not on your menu, then do File | Options | Customize
Ribbon, then add it.

hannu

      30th Mar 2012
On 27 maalis, 22:18, merjet <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Use the menu Developer | Insert Controls | More Controls (hammer and
> wrench icon) | Calendar Control 10.0.
> If Developer is not on your menu, then do File | Options | Customize
> Ribbon, then add it.

Hi.

There is no Calendar control at all...

hanski

merjet

      31st Mar 2012
> There is no Calendar control at all...

The control is a part of Access. If you don't have Access,
you can download and install the control. See:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm