"The add-in"C:\Windows\system32\fxsext32.dll Could not be..."

Kris

      23rd Jan 2008
"The add-in"C:\Windows\system32\fxsext32.dll Could not
be installed or loaded. This problem may be resolved by using Detect and
Repair on the Help menu." I sometimes get this error while using Outlook
2003. My computer has got Windows Vista Home Premium installed. My first
course of action was to run detect and repair, per the error message's
instructions. This did not work, though, as the error appeared again. From
doing research on Google, this add-in is supposed to work in conjuction with
fax software and/or a fax server. My computer has neither of these
installed. Any suggestions on how to fix it?

Roady [MVP]

      23rd Jan 2008
Uninstall or disable the addin.

--