How to Add an All Values Item to a Database Query by Using the FrontPage 2003 Database Results Wizard

=?Utf-8?B?RGFuaWVs?=

      2nd Feb 2004
How to Add an All Values Item to a Database Query by Using the FrontPage 2003 Database Results Wizard

I followed all the directions from the Microsoft Support and Troubleshooting website, but I still cannot get All Values from an Access query inside FrontPage. It worked for Text fields but not for Numeric Fields. So I need help on the last one.
Can somebody help me? Thank you.

Larry Rekow

      2nd Feb 2004
On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 20:51:08 -0800, Daniel
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>How to Add an All Values Item to a Database Query by Using the FrontPage 2003 Database Results Wizard
>
>I followed all the directions from the Microsoft Support and Troubleshooting website, but I still cannot get All Values from an Access query inside FrontPage. It worked for Text fields but not for Numeric Fields. So I need help on the last one.
>Can somebody help me? Thank you.

If you're asking for what I think you're asking, try changing the
number field(s) to text fields. thing is, they seem to work pretty
much the same way as text fields, and you can include them in the
search as well. I don't think you can mix the two.

Larry Rekow

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"Forget it, Jake. It's Chinatown."

=?Utf-8?B?RGFuaWVs?=

      2nd Feb 2004
Thanks Larry
but I need to retrieve data from an Autonumeric field. I cannot change it as Text field because I need to use the autonumeric function. Can you still help me

----- Larry Rekow wrote: ----

On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 20:51:08 -0800, Danie
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
If you're asking for what I think you're asking, try changing th
number field(s) to text fields. thing is, they seem to work prett
much the same way as text fields, and you can include them in th
search as well. I don't think you can mix the two

Larry Reko

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"Forget it, Jake. It's Chinatown.

Kathleen Anderson [MVP - FP]

      2nd Feb 2004
There is a section in that article:
called Add an All Values Item to a Numeric Field Query
Did you try that? If you did try it, what happened?

--
~ Kathleen Anderson
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage

Daniel <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Thanks Larry,
> but I need to retrieve data from an Autonumeric field. I cannot
> change it as Text field because I need to use the autonumeric
> function. Can you still help me?
>
> ----- Larry Rekow wrote: -----
>
> On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 20:51:08 -0800, Daniel
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >How to Add an All Values Item to a Database Query by Using the

> FrontPage 2003 Database Results Wizard >>I followed all the
> directions from the Microsoft Support and Troubleshooting
> website, but I still cannot get All Values from an Access query
> inside FrontPage. It worked for Text fields but not for Numeric
> Fields. So I need help on the last one. >Can somebody help me?
> Thank you.

+++
> If you're asking for what I think you're asking, try changing the
> number field(s) to text fields. thing is, they seem to work pretty
> much the same way as text fields, and you can include them in the
> search as well. I don't think you can mix the two.
>
> Larry Rekow
>
> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
> "Forget it, Jake. It's Chinatown."

Daniel

      2nd Feb 2004
Hi Kathleen,

Yes, I did EXACTLY what that article recommend. Even I
used the same database (Northwind) to check If I was doing
everything correct.

It worked for the text field (using the % character), but
it didnt work for the numeric field (using the 1 OR 1
sentence). I repeat, I did exactly what the article told
me to do, using my database and the Northwind's but I
couldnt get it.

Can you help me with this issue?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

us;825453