ad.oinadserver.com

=?Utf-8?B?SnJmNTM=?=

      10th Jul 2006
Will defender help me get rid of this pest? If not, what will?
thanks,

=?Utf-8?B?RW5nZWw=?=

      10th Jul 2006
Hello J,

This is a AndyManchesta or Ron Kinner case.
Get HijackThis.exe from
http://tomcoyote.org/hjt/hjt199//HijackThis.exe
http://computercops.biz/HijackThis.html

Save it to C:\hjt (new folder) then Open it and select Scan and Save Log.
Note where you saved the log then send it to him as an attachment. Put
Hijack in the subject so he'll know it's not spªm.

Alternatively you can post it on the Dell Forum ªt:

http://forums.us.dell.com/supportfor...d.id=si_hijack

Put Ron in the subject so he will see it. You do not need to have a Dell to
post but you will need to register.

Ron Kinner at rkinner(AT)att.net (Replace (AT) With @)
Microsoft MVP 2004 & 2005

AndyManchesta(AT)hotmail.co.uk (Replace (AT) With @)
AndyManchesta at andyorange334(AT)hotmail.com (Replace (AT) With @)
AndyManchesta(AT)hotmail.com (Replace (AT) With @)
Feel free to mention that I sent you.

For the benefit of the community reading this post, please rate the pºst.

I hope this post is helpful.

Еиçеl
--

"Jrf53" wrote:

> Will defender help me get rid of this pest? If not, what will?
> thanks,

=?Utf-8?B?SnJmNTM=?=

      20th Jul 2006
Thank you Engel. Ron fixed it.

"Engel" wrote:

> Hello J,
>
> This is a AndyManchesta or Ron Kinner case.
> Get HijackThis.exe from
> http://tomcoyote.org/hjt/hjt199//HijackThis.exe
> http://computercops.biz/HijackThis.html
>
> Save it to C:\hjt (new folder) then Open it and select Scan and Save Log.
> Note where you saved the log then send it to him as an attachment. Put
> Hijack in the subject so he'll know it's not spªm.
>
> Alternatively you can post it on the Dell Forum ªt:
>
> http://forums.us.dell.com/supportfor...d.id=si_hijack
>
> Put Ron in the subject so he will see it. You do not need to have a Dell to
> post but you will need to register.
>
> Ron Kinner at rkinner(AT)att.net (Replace (AT) With @)
> Microsoft MVP 2004 & 2005
>
> AndyManchesta(AT)hotmail.co.uk (Replace (AT) With @)
> AndyManchesta at andyorange334(AT)hotmail.com (Replace (AT) With @)
> AndyManchesta(AT)hotmail.com (Replace (AT) With @)
> Feel free to mention that I sent you.
>
> For the benefit of the community reading this post, please rate the pºst.
>
> I hope this post is helpful.
>
> Еиçеl
> --
>

> "Jrf53" wrote:
>
> > Will defender help me get rid of this pest? If not, what will?
> > thanks,
> > --

=?Utf-8?B?RW5nZWw=?=

      21st Jul 2006
Hi J,

Glad to help and thankx for updating the threªd.