=?Utf-8?B?QW5keSdzIE1pY3Jvc29mdCBIZWxw?=

      22nd Jul 2004
We've recently had an issue with Outlook on our server, the solution has created a problem for those using pocketpcs and activesync as all mailboxes have been reset as new.

When syncronising, the connection is treated as a new connection and the information on the pocket pc (IPAQ) is replaced with the blank data in outlook. Needless to say, all contacts, diary appointments etc are 'lost' on the pocketpc! Without recovering Outlook from a server back-up (there is an additional problem here), will the data on the pocketpc be saved anywhere in Outlook before being overwritten with the blank data from the server?

Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]

      22nd Jul 2004
Probably best to post in microsoft.public.pocketpc for more help as this
isn't really an Outlook issue.