PC Review

Access: user restricted querie

6th Jan 2011
I have a database that I am going to place user-level security. The reports that are going to be available need to be restricted to the user that is logged in and running the report. For example, there is a table that lists the managers and the employees that report directly to these managers. I need the criteria of the query that the report is based on to look at the user information used to log into the database, and use this user information to only pull the direct reports for that manager into the report. Can anyone help with this?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On