access import wizard doesn't import all rows of excel file

Linda in Iowa

      24th Aug 2008
I am using the access import wizard to import data from an excel file. There
are 50 rows and it is only bringing in 24 or 25. It was workingpreviously.
I am using access 2003

Linda in Iowa

      24th Aug 2008
I think it is working ok now; probably just my error.