Access "expression",How to change text color relative to results?

=?Utf-8?B?SGFtemE=?=

      24th May 2007
I need to use an expression in query to change the color of the result
according to status.

Example: if the date of manufacture exceeds 60 days form today ... the
number that appear changes to RED ... if not then BLUE.

This gives the reader a fast color result index.

Thanks.

fredg

      24th May 2007
On Wed, 23 May 2007 19:47:01 -0700, Hamza wrote:

> I need to use an expression in query to change the color of the result
> according to status.
>
> Example: if the date of manufacture exceeds 60 days form today ... the
> number that appear changes to RED ... if not then BLUE.
>
> This gives the reader a fast color result index.
>
> Thanks.

Queries do not support this type of conditional formatting feature.
Create a form, based upon the query. Forms controls (in Access 2000 or
newer) have conditional formatting and you can do this type of thing.
--
Fred
Please respond only to this newsgroup.