Access Employee Training Database

=?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXN0b3BoZXIgTGVCbGFuYw==?=

      20th Aug 2005
I firmly believe a popular Access database template would be one for employee
tracking of training. I would greatly appreciate a database where I could
use to tracking my employee training to comply with federal and state
regulations (i.e. OSHA, EPA, DOT...) I notice there is a database template
for training of classroom student in grade school which was excellent, but it
does not meet my needs for employee training.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...tablesdbdesign

pietlinden@hotmail.com

      22nd Aug 2005
Yeah, but they *do* exist out there. I think Danny Lesandrini has one
one his website that you could download. If that doesn't suit your
needs, he can customize it for you, but it'll cost ya.

http://www.amazecreations.com/datafa...97EmpTrain.zip

Not sure how you'd set the DB up so that your trainings would comply
with OSHA etc. Is this a "employee of type <X> requires {list of
training sessions} every {time period} kind of thing? That's a slight
twist on the students-classes database.paradigm. Not terribly hard.
You could use that and modify from there. Thats' what I did. Not much
to it if you know what you're doing.

=?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXN0b3BoZXIgTGVCbGFuYw==?=

      22nd Aug 2005
Thank you so much for the information. I think I will try to do like you did
and modify the student-class db.

Thank You,

Chris