In Access how do you get text in Forms to align Top/Center/Bottom

ChrisTazJones

      16th Jul 2009
In Access, how do you get text in Forms to align vertically to
Top/Center/Bottom? It would appear as though the only way to achieve this,
is to re-size the box but this makes the Form look unbalanced. Microsoft
Excel allows alignment both horizontally AND Vertically, surely MS Access can
do the same.

Douglas J. Steele

      16th Jul 2009
Afraid you're not going to like this, but there's no such capability built
into Access.

If it were possible, Stephen Lebans would have code to do it at his site,
but a quick check at http://www.lebans.com/toc.htm didn't reveal anything.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://I.Am/DougSteele

"ChrisTazJones" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In Access, how do you get text in Forms to align vertically to
> Top/Center/Bottom? It would appear as though the only way to achieve
> this,
> is to re-size the box but this makes the Form look unbalanced. Microsoft
> Excel allows alignment both horizontally AND Vertically, surely MS Access
> can
> do the same.

ChrisTazJones

      16th Jul 2009
Thanks for your reply. You are right, I don't like it (LOL) but it is the
reply I was expecting. Once again, thanks for taking the time to answer.