Access 2003 to Static PowerPoint

=?Utf-8?B?RnJlY2tsZXM=?=

      28th Feb 2007
I need to regularly export Access reports to PowerPoint for distribution (not
sensible, but that is the way the boss wants it!) Right now, I export to
RTF, fancy it up a bit, run a macro to put it into a table, then copy into
PowerPoint as a picture.

Is there a way that this can be done without going thru RTF? I could get
away without the "fancying".

Steve Rindsberg

      28th Feb 2007
In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Freckles wrote:
> I need to regularly export Access reports to PowerPoint for distribution (not
> sensible, but that is the way the boss wants it!) Right now, I export to
> RTF, fancy it up a bit, run a macro to put it into a table, then copy into
> PowerPoint as a picture.
>
> Is there a way that this can be done without going thru RTF? I could get
> away without the "fancying".

These might give you most of what you need to do the job directly from PPT.

Controlling Office Applications from PowerPoint (by Access MVP Naresh Nichani)
http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00795.htm

Where it starts: the DisplayData project by Naresh Nichani
http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00784.htm

Steve Rindsberg, PPT MVP
PPT FAQ: www.pptfaq.com
PPTools: www.pptools.com