Access 2003 - Printing - Fit to Page

Lyne Savage

      8th Sep 2009
I need my report to fit on one page. Is there a Fit to Page option that I am
not seeing? (similar to Excel)

John Spencer

      8th Sep 2009
No, there is no such feature in Access.

You can change the font to a smaller font and adjust the controls.

John Spencer
Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2009
The Hilltop Institute
University of Maryland Baltimore County

Lyne Savage wrote:
> I need my report to fit on one page. Is there a Fit to Page option that I am
> not seeing? (similar to Excel)

Lyne Savage

      8th Sep 2009
That's bad. What about Access 2007? Does it have the feature? My company is
looking into converting from 03 to 07..I keep a lookout for positive reasons
why.

"John Spencer" wrote:

> No, there is no such feature in Access.
>
> You can change the font to a smaller font and adjust the controls.
>
> John Spencer
> Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2009
> The Hilltop Institute
> University of Maryland Baltimore County
>
> Lyne Savage wrote:
> > I need my report to fit on one page. Is there a Fit to Page option that I am
> > not seeing? (similar to Excel)

John Spencer

      8th Sep 2009
As far as I know, that feature is not in Access 2007.

I don't expect to see it either.