access 2000 runtime error 2102

Tony

      18th Dec 2003
I get the error in a double clikc event the code I am
running loadas a form the refreshes a query.

It boombs on the load o the form saying something about
the spelling ofhte macro that loads the form. the Macro
opesn the form if I post it in the double click event and
run it with out the VBA code. any help

thanks
tony

Gary Miller

      18th Dec 2003
Tony,

You didn't post enough details about the macro or the code
to really help, however after reading this post, I am
sympathetic to Access's problem with your spelling. If you
don't spell it correctly, Access will not understand what
you are trying to say. I am having the same problem here
<gr>. At first I figured it was a second language problem,
but your company is from California. Give some more details
and give it another tyr.

--

Gary Miller
Gary Miller Computer Services
news:02e901c3c50f$0c4d7510$(E-Mail Removed)...