abt java virtual machine

=?Utf-8?B?dmFtc2k=?=

      29th Mar 2005
hi guys i hav a problem, while loading matlab 6.5.1 i get a message saying
that the installer needs a newer version of microsoft java virtual machine.
but i couldnt find it in any of the sites, so guys pls help me out with this
problem

thanks in advance

vamsi

Peter Foldes

      30th Mar 2005
http://www.vanweteringen.com/jheroen...opular#mostpop

--
Peter

Please reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others.
news:(E-Mail Removed)...