A7N8X Deluxe - How to slow down / pause the BIOS POST messages screen ?

Arif

      28th Jun 2003
Hi folks,

Any idea how I can slow down / pause the POST message screen at boot
up time ?

I press tab as soon as I see the Asus logo screen, but the POST
messages screens disappers within a second.

I would just like it to pause a few more seconds to check details like
the BIOS version number etc.

TIA.
Arif

Hans B

      28th Jun 2003
Arif wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> Any idea how I can slow down / pause the POST message screen at boot
> up time ?
>
> I press tab as soon as I see the Asus logo screen, but the POST
> messages screens disappers within a second.
>
> I would just like it to pause a few more seconds to check details like
> the BIOS version number etc.
>
> TIA.
> Arif

Reset your BIOS, and the board will detect this and pause for you to
correct things. Back in the old days, the Pause/Break key did this too,
I think.

ZeroSpam

      28th Jun 2003
How's about the "Pause Break" key