Taylor

      14th Dec 2003
Hi I was having trouble figuring out how to find and use
the line in recorder on my computer. Also once I find it
how do I use it?

plectrum

      14th Dec 2003
"Taylor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:001001c3c1f1$683d9010$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi I was having trouble figuring out how to find and use
> the line in recorder on my computer. Also once I find it
> how do I use it?

Look in the docs that came with your PC to identify the correct socket.

Plug a stereo line from it into the line out of your HiFi. Then activate the
line-in :

Double Click on the Loudspeaker Icone in the Systray > Options > Properties
> Recording > OK > make sure there is a tick in the box underneath the

line-in slider.

You will need some 3rd party software to record tracks longer than 60
seconds (Windows can't record for longer than that time). Try Goldwave
available here : http://www.goldwave.com

Cheers,
Jerry