64-Bit Windows XP Released To Manufacturing

YKhan

      31st Mar 2005
Not just Windows XP, but also Windows Server 2003.

64-Bit Windows XP Released To Manufacturing

Yousuf Khan

George Macdonald

      1st Apr 2005
On 31 Mar 2005 13:48:27 -0800, "YKhan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Not just Windows XP, but also Windows Server 2003.
>
>64-Bit Windows XP Released To Manufacturing
>http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1759,1781094,00.asp

Speaking of which, has anybody ordered the CD under the trial offer? When
I ordered 3 months ago I was expecting a RC version but I have still
received nothing, so maybe I'll be getting the final release?... or maybe
they've forgotten me and my $7.93 shipping charge?

--
Rgds, George Macdonald

Rob Stow

      1st Apr 2005
George Macdonald wrote:
> On 31 Mar 2005 13:48:27 -0800, "YKhan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>>Not just Windows XP, but also Windows Server 2003.
>>
>>64-Bit Windows XP Released To Manufacturing
>>http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1759,1781094,00.asp

> Speaking of which, has anybody ordered the CD under the trial offer? When
> I ordered 3 months ago I was expecting a RC version but I have still
> received nothing, so maybe I'll be getting the final release?... or maybe
> they've forgotten me and my $7.93 shipping charge?

Why not post in
nntp://privatenews.microsoft.com:microsoft.private.windowsserver_64bit

A guy "Mike Brannigan" from MS hangs out there and his posts seem
to indicate that he has helped other posters with problems like
yours.